SBIG STL11000 add in SkyX

Discussion in 'Forum and Web Site Issues' started by Knud Kjellerup, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Knud Kjellerup

Knud Kjellerup Standard User

Hi
    I am using a 16 inch Meade telescope with a SBIG STL11000 camera. Now and then I have experienced that the camera changed in the setup.( from one SBIG camera to anothe SBIG camera)

Last night I would make an automatic Tpoint, but after the first picture the camera swapped setting and I could not finish the automatic T-point.

In the Camera Add-on I choose SBIG STL Large Format Camera – it works and I can take picture and connect to image link.

But when the first picture is taken and the camera will start to take the next then the setting has changed to SBIG Stl-11000 color 3 CCD Camera and the setting I have done for the automatic T-point has changed ( I had made a exposure delay at 40 seconds to give my dome a chance to move – but it changed to 0 seconds and I could not do a Tpoint).

Do you have any idea why my camera setting is changing ??? after the picture is taken.
    I have now tried to use the SkyX Professional 32 bit version to make the Tpoint. But the same happened as when I used the 64 bit last time i tried.

I take the first picture , save the image and make the image link – then I add the first position to my T point model. I then go to the next star ( I will make the first three positions manually, before go to automatic).

I then used the SBIG Driver checker – but it ended up saying all driver updated ok.

I got an error : SBIG driver: Operating system error ; Error 30032.

Anyone have an idea what this error message is telling ??

What is the best I can do now. I am using Windows 10 Pro.

Best regards Knud Kjellerup

2. Sreilly

Sreilly Cyanogen Customer

I don't use TSX in this manner but I would certainly check to make sure the settings are saved after making any changes, disconnect, then restart the program to be sure the settings are correct. Has the system ever been setup with the other SBIG camera setting? If there are saved profiles I would also check those and delete any that aren't current. It's been a long while since I set any hardware up in TSX short of FOVi.

3. Colin Haig

Colin Haig Staff Member

Operating System Error 30032 (SBIG Error 32) means a problem with the operating system or hardware.

Try these things:
    1. USB connection and power management:
    https://forum.diffractionlimited.co...connects-turn-off-usb-selective-suspend.7848/

2. Windows Tune up - do Item 4 and 5 from this tip:
    https://forum.diffractionlimited.com/threads/windows-10-and-11-tune-up-fixing-pc-issues.8196/

If that doesn't solve it, check for Windows Updates and tell us what version of TheSky X you have. eg 10.5.0 Daily Build 10368
    Did you ask Software Bisque as well?

4. Knud Kjellerup

Knud Kjellerup Standard User

Hi Sreilly and Colin
    Thanks for your response I will, check your advice and follow the links and try to night.
    Have a nice day.
    I also tried the Software Bisque support, but I got no response. Thanks for your.
    Knud