I cannot change the Astrometric Resynchronization value in V4.59 to V4.61
Last updated on:
16 Jun 2008
This is a known problem affecting v4.59 through v4.61. It is fixed in v4.62.
Work-around: patch the value in the registry. Unfortunately you can only do this when MaxIm DL is shut down, or at least before opening the MaxIm DL window:
1) click Start > Run...
2) type REGEDIT and click OK
3) in the left-hand pane, navigate down to and click on
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareDiffraction LimitedMaxIm CCD 4
4) in the right-hand pane, double-click on D3236_SEQ_SYNCINTERVAL
5) type in the desired value and click OK
6) select Exit from the Registry menu
Copyright 2010, Diffraction Limited